Margaret R. Sellers Elementary School  Logo
Introduction Meals Attendance Medical School Safety Smog Information Homework Guidelines Contacting/Visiting Your Child Report Cards Awards Testing Vision & Hearing Screening Library Textbooks Lost & Found Site Council Recognition Discipline Philosophy School Rules Offenses & Consequences Prohibited Items Dress Code Parking Lot Safety Special Services & Day Care DARE Volunteers & PTA
Contact Us History Mission Daily Schedule Lunch Menu Kindergarted Dismissal Schedule Music/PE School Song Reflections
Principal's Welcome Faculty Parent Room Representatives PTA Board Roster STAR Testing
Fundraising GEF (Glendora Education Foundation) PTA
Back To School Supply List Study Island Dance Mat Typing
2010-2011

History

Established In 1957

Sellers School is located at 500 North Loraine Avenue in Glendora. The school opened on March 18, 1957, with 574 students occupying sixteen classrooms. The school was named for Margaret R. Sellers, a former teacher and principal in this district for many years. At one time Sellers was a junior high school.

 

Today, the Sellers site serves elementary students in grades kindergarten through fifth, and houses the Glendora Unified School District Office and Education Center. Projected enrollment for the 2008–2009 school year is approximately 475 students. Students have available an extensive playground, library, cafeteria facilities, and computer lab.  Sellers is proud of its history and continuing tradition of academic excellence.  The Sellers School mascot is the Viking and the school colors are blue and white.

helicopterpic.jpg.w560h420.jpg