Margaret R. Sellers Elementary School  Logo
Introduction Meals Attendance Medical School Safety Smog Information Homework Guidelines Contacting/Visiting Your Child Report Cards Awards Testing Vision & Hearing Screening Library Textbooks Lost & Found Site Council Recognition Discipline Philosophy School Rules Offenses & Consequences Prohibited Items Dress Code Parking Lot Safety Special Services & Day Care DARE Volunteers & PTA
Contact Us History Mission Daily Schedule Lunch Menu Kindergarted Dismissal Schedule Music/PE School Song Reflections
Principal's Welcome Faculty Parent Room Representatives PTA Board Roster STAR Testing
Fundraising GEF (Glendora Education Foundation) PTA
Back To School Supply List Study Island Dance Mat Typing



The school may not administer medication without a form completed and signed by both the parent and the prescribing physician. These forms are available at the school office. Medication should be kept in the original containers and must be checked in at the office. It will only be dispensed by office personnel. This includes nonprescription medication as well. Please contact the school office before sending any type of medication to school with your child.

Emergency Cards

 An up-to-date emergency card is required for each student. This is IMPERATIVE because in an emergency, the parent or a designee must be contacted. Every effort must be made to keep the school office informed of changes of address or telephone number.

In the event of injury or illness, these procedures will be followed:

  1. Basic first aid is given for minor injuries. The child is allowed to rest in the office if complaining of a minor illness.
  2. If there is any question as to the seriousness of an injury or illness, the parent is asked to come for the child.
  3. If the parent is unavailable, the persons designated on the emergency card are contacted. Please remember the school will not release your child without your permission.

 Please remember the school will not release your child without your permission or to anyone not listed on the emergency card.

Student Accident Insurance

The Glendora Unified School District does not provide student accident or medical insurance coverage. Student accident insurance is available through a private carrier. The forms are available in the school office.